ADVICE AND GUIDANCE YOU CAN COUNT ON
Our accounting services provide the support, objectivity and expertise businesses need to succeed within the context of an ever changing business landscape. We offer a broad spectrum of accounting, financial, and consulting services across a number of industries to give business owners and managers the insight they need to prosper.
Owners, financial officers and bookkeepers have counted on Kinsherf’s particular knowledge and expertise in all areas of a client’s business in helping them make the right decisions. Our business advisory group constantly monitors changes in the tax code and the economy to ensure that our clients are getting the best results.
Accounting and Auditing services
- Due diligence
Condominium Association Services
- Financial Statement Preparation quarterly, semi annually, or annually
- Processing payroll disbursements
- Payroll Tax Preparation
- Assist in budget Preparation
- Process the collection of owner maintenance fees and special assessments
- Maintain accurate list of owner receivables and mail related late fee notices
- Pay all approved association bills in a timely manner in order to take advantage of discounts
- Prepare Sales Tax Forms if necessary
- Meet with association directors as often as necessary to conduct financial business
- Preparation of annual income Tax return Forms
We are grateful to have the opportunity to provide financial management services to Lily Pond Condo Association in Pocasset. If you are part of a Condominium Association in need of accounting and financial management services, please contact us.